Friday, January 14, 2011

Idaho

A fairly large caravan of college students are driving up to Boise this afternoon to 1) be with Chad for his mission farewell talk and 2) get away for the weekend. In addition to packing for my 3 day weekend (friday night, saturday day and sunday day) which starts at 3:15, we have a cleaning check at 3:00. My job is to clean the bathroom and I'd really rather not clean the bathroom. It's by far my least favorite chore. My clothes need to be hung and the other set need to go into the dryer, I need to take a nap, get showered and ready for the day, and lastly, probably most important to the safety of myself in this apartment, I need to clean that bathroom!

1) drink water
2) move my laundry over
3) clean half of the bathroom
4) hang up my clothes
5) pick laundry up
6) clean other half of bathroom
7) pack bag
8) shower and get ready

9) nap, maybe, and leave for IDAHO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment