Sunday, January 2, 2011

home

im leaving in exactly 47 minutes to go back to my other home in provo. i still need to pack and im starving. i was going to get ready and put my face on and all that but i cant. i miss matt. i have no one to impress anymore. at least ill see him again in 4 months. and ill be thin. thats good. i love my family and wish i could be with them longer but its good for me to go back to school and be productive. i had a dream last night that i was trying to become Executive VP for BYUSA.... it was horrible! i knew i didnt want to do it because i was going on a mission. it was like i was trying to do everything when in reality i couldnt do it all; nor did i want to. it was weird.

im going on a mission.
im also going to be late if i dont pack up all my stuff!
p-town, here i come! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment