Monday, January 10, 2011

the Challenge

Last week I lost 2.4 lbs! hooray for me! This week's goal is to lose 2 lbs again, more if possible, and to go to bed by 10:30. I'm doing well at not eating past 9:00 pm. I just got home from my second spin class which was just as tough, if not more sweaty, as the first time and I can not wait for Wednesday when I get to do it again! On my list of things to do tomorrow is laundry. I can't work out as much as I am without clean sports bras and shorts... t-shirts I definitely have enough of though.

I went to the grocery store this afternoon and bought a ton of yogurt, some greens, turkey, whole grain granola bars and some apples. I don't even like apples. Oh, and at the gym they gave me 4 single serving boxes of multi-grain cheerios! If you
don't like them I'm not quite sure what's wrong with you. They are divine. It's like General Mills has created this super-human breakfast food that can be eaten at any time of the day and it satisfies your belly. Breakfast, of course, a late lunch if you are in a hurry, or a deliciously sweet desert! Can you tell I love these cheerios? They really do bring cheer to my life.

What a coincidence that the gym I love also gives me the food I love! That's a quality work out place if I've ever been to one.

No comments:

Post a Comment