Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cycling!!


OK!! cycling is my new favorite thing!! i just got home from my first class ever and it was great! i stink more than usual, have sweat seeping through my entire shirt, can barely sit/stand/walk and feel wonderful! its nice to have a new exercise that keeps me guessing. when we first started though, i thought, "ok, how hard can cycling really be?" boy, was i wrong! it was tough! i have an entirely new appreciation for Lance Armstrong and his ability to win multiple tour de france races. what an amazing accomplishment! you go lance! my legs hurt, my arms hurt, my shoulders hurt, my back hurts, my abs hurt, my booty hurts... its going to be a restful night thats for sure! thank goodness my mom got me that mattress pad thing that i wanted so badly! now i just need to shower so my body can stop smelling like a man.


I LOVE CYCLING!!

4 comments:

  1. cooooool! I've always thought I would like cycling for some reason. when do you go/how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its actually at the gym i go to. 24 hr fitness. i pay $30 a month to work out there and go every day. ill check on what their policy is on bringing guests and invite you next time if youd like! i go on monday/wednesday at 7 and saturday at 10 i think. its great!! if you can't tell by my post. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spinning is one of my favorites at the gym, too! I agree on the "how hard can this be?" Ridiculously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, it's definitely not easy but so fun. im switching it up today though and doing a Zumba class. it looks fun too and i wonder how difficult it will be...

    ReplyDelete