Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Progress

last year i only posted 15 times, this year im at 29 so far! 30 counting this one.

i need to run more. well, i need to run period. it will help my body get into shape and help my core, and my heart, and my back, and my arms, and my legs, and my soul. running is just all around good for me. when i start my gym membership again in january im going to do 20 min running and then cross train with weights and plyometrics. i also want to start biking with a cyclist team. i hear its a killer fat burner because there's no option than to sweat it all off. if there's one thing im a natural at it's sweating. i get it from my dad. thanks pops.

a woman came to our door tonight selling baked goods. she's working to make money so that she can buy a plane ticket to Ohio to be with her kids for Christmas. Courtney's not here or im sure she would have gave the woman some mon
ey like the rest of us did. I hope she earns enough money to be with her family.

im currently working on a paper for my english 293 class. its due on friday at 5 and as always there is a cleaning check that day as well. at least there's no office hours. i have an interview tomorrow with a girl who wants to be an ED for me next year and two more on thursday, plus another girl who hasnt set up a time yet. anyway, my paper is about the relationship between a piece of art correlates to my choice of text and what that text's message is. im writing it on A New England Nun and using a watercolor by Dorothy Weir titled Old Woman in White Sewing. It fits with the story unbelievably well. youll just have to read it by Mary E. Wilkins Freeman to find out how cool it is though. Or read my essay. I will leave you with one word however: domesticity.

well, its 45 minutes past my bed time (10 pm) and i need to wake up, exercise, and get a solid portion of my essay done in the morning. thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment