Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mondays Are Marvelous Part II

I just woke up from a long sleep. My body is tired and screaming to go back to bed but I need to stay awake and have a productive day! When I sleep in too long it makes me cranky. The reason for such a long, body-exhausted sleep? Yesterday was THE LONGEST day I have ever had in Surprise. Ever. I don't think I've ever done so little in one day that felt like it went on forever.

8:30 am drove Edison to practice at her high school
9:00 am came home to eat and mop the downstairs
11:00 am drove back to Shadow Ridge HS to pick Edison up11:30 am rode Peyton's rip stick, sat outside for lunch, watched tv
1:30 pm went to my 1:40 dentist appointment
2:30 pm some FBing in there and more tv
5:20 pm picked up Matt to get gas and go to Jump Street (we took pics of how much more tan he is than me and he thinks its hilarious.)
8:00 pm dropped Matt off, came home to shower and eat
9:30 pm Matt came over and we skated in the back with Peyton
10:20 pm Matt and i drove around and i dropped him off at Walmart with his buds
11:00 pm went to Brady's house to meet up with the old krew
12:00 am picked Audrey up from her volleyball party
12:40 am went back to Brady's to see Collin
1:00 am went home
1:30 am CRASHED

and now I'm home and awake and still wanting to go back to bed. I was so tired when I came home... but now I'm up and have had my cereal and walked around a bit. Today's agenda is composed of music listening, tv watching, rip stick skating, upstairs vacuuming, and a little bit of garage cleaning.



GRRRR i just ran out of Pandora music! my 40 hours of the month are up...

No comments:

Post a Comment