Monday, December 20, 2010

Mondays Are Marvelous

i think i have blogged about missionaries before but here i go again. I LOVE MISSIONARIES! i also love mondays because this is the day they send emails home and let the world know how they're doing. its wonderful. it's even better when they send pictures but sometimes they don't have time or forget. i hope that i never ever forget to send pictures when i go on my mission. one reason is because i know my mom and siblings will love it. the second reason is because it'll help me better remember what i did that week and who i saw/met.

i try to send tons of letters to my friends but there are some elders who i forget to write and then, after months and months, they shoot me a quick email or something and ask where their letter is! i have a few friends out right now whom i need to send letter #1 to too... being on break with so much time on my hands will give me little to no excuse for not sending them some holiday lovin'. its time to break out the pen and paper!

however, aside from my lame pen pal qualities, i love mondays. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment