Friday, December 3, 2010

family. dinner. guests.

My FOL kids and husband came over for dinner tonight and we a fantastic time chatting and just laughing together. it was good to be with them again. kind of like an emotional rejuvenation. after dinner - italian night - we took some pictures then as we were about to begin a game some of my roommates friends come home with her from work. their first impressions were horrible and they completely ruined our positive evening. well, i wouldn't say ruined but definitely made it more lively. after most of my kids left the two boys became more bearable and i better understood why my roommate let them come over. a little forewarning would have been nice though.
later, i told one of the boys all about how i heard jimmer's girlfriend only liked him because of his status only to find out he's her brother. i felt like a complete idiot. i will never talk about someone ever again. never. i did it once and it bit me back. hard.
i realize now that i need to not let other people affect me so much. it really doesn't matter what other people say or do - i decide my mood and attitude. it ain't no big thaang! life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment