Tuesday, August 31, 2010

first days

so far august has completely changed my life.
  • i officially finished my first year of college
  • i did horrible in econ 110, again, proving that business is not for me (sadly)
  • i was a peer mentor at FOL where i met a new family who have drastically improved me
  • i participated in the best session of Traditions of Honor at NSO i have ever attended
  • i actually found someone that i like and that everyone else likes for me =]
  • i finally am living with Courtney, Larlee and Emily at The Colony
  • i started my first day of Sophomore year yesterday with English 251 (which i already looveee), New Testament with a new professor who i can tell will make me work to understand the Gospels, Mission Prep with Brother Bott (the best rated professor in the US) where i know at least 5 people
  • i experienced my first day as Student Honor Vice President for Fall term and loved it
  • i feel like this is the year i will officially get a job
so much has happened this month; i believe i have the best life. a crazy one, but the best one. i love my parents and my siblings and wish i could share it all with them. i love my byusa family and am so pleased at their warm hearts and welcoming arms. i love my roommates and couldnt be happier to share an entire year with them. i love my heavenly father for blessing me with so many beautiful people in my life and allowing me to serve them and help them to be as happy as i am.

1 comment:

  1. yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu rock. and I'm so happy you're happy. :))))

    ReplyDelete