Wednesday, August 11, 2010

please not today


freak!!! today is just 'drain all of kari's patience and parents' money out of the bank' day!
  • the car is broken and it costs as much to fix it as it will to just sell it and get a new one
  • the car wont be fixed till monday
  • i have to move out of my apartment by saturday
  • i got a ticket 2 weeks ago and i need to call the ticket office by tomorrow
  • i lost the ticket somewhere in the process of packing all my room stuff
  • my econ final starts today and ends tomorrow
  • its 40% of my total grade
  • ive failed the previous two midterms giving me no hope for the comprehensive final
  • i need to go to the office and sign a bunch of EAFs so Student Honor can function
  • the apartment needs a deep cleaning by friday and today is wednesday
  • i want to go to the gym and de-stress but i need to do all of these other things first
FREAK.


No comments:

Post a Comment