Sunday, June 14, 2009

officially a UTAHRD

i just added a bunch of pictures to my 'swimsuits & sprinklers party' so go check those out.

im officially a utahrd. we drove all day yesterday from 8 to 8, 11 hours exactly [[theres an hour time difference -gotcha]] anyway, i drove from vegas up here to nephi. it so beautiful up here despite that its been raining on and off again this weekend.


its not entirely hitting me yet that im growing up. im in college now one week from tomorrow!!!!! ahhhhh. and the song im listening to right now is on my play list, 'My Little Girl' by Tim McGraw, and its just a perfect theme song for me right now. i miss my dad... a lot. hes not up here becuase hes at home with my sister whos going on Treck this week [[LUCKY!! I LLOVEE TRECK]] and he has to work. =/ aw man, im tearing up.

when i was little and i would cry id get all upset and say "Mom!!! theres cry all over my pillow!!!" even though it was ME who was being a silly kid i still love that about myself. anyway, i get cry all over my pillow a lot lately becuase i miss being home.

today was tough, my first sunday away from my ward, my class, my friends, my home... its nice being here but next week ill be in my new student ward!! i hope ill have some cool people in my FHE group. i was lucky enough to hang out with a few of my best friends the day before we drove up, so heres some basic pics, (and yeah, theyre all guys, how typical of me i know.)

**top left is my long time amazing great friend bj.

**top right is my work out buddy lonnie. he thinks he has bigger guns than me. ha.
**bottom left is my homie matt.
**bottom right is my wonderful brother peyton. love him.



me & matty are so goofy

lonnie's "sad face" because im moving, and my "sad face" becuase im moving

(haha i couldnt keep a straight face as well as he could)

3 comments:

  1. lol is "Utahrd" a good thing to be....? I hope so! I've been one all my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right - it is SO hard at first, but you're going to have THE BEST TIME!! And it's good you miss your family; it just shows how much you love them and they love you. But once you start having tons of fun and loving life as a college student don't forget to call home! :) I miss you tons already, KariElle!!! :( Primary will definitely not be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Kari! We're all thinking of you! It's hard to grow up sometimes...but fun in the end. What a great adventure for you!

    ReplyDelete