Wednesday, November 24, 2010

posting for the sake of posting

i feel like i need to stay current on my blog. im doing better at writing in my journal about the atonement and such but right now its too dark to write by hand. Satan is so tough! he does things to make me feel like doing bad things are ok when i know they arent. hes such a poop. i saw my friends today: bj casie and iris. we went to chipotle and had a great time just chatting about life and the people in it. it was fun. then i went shopping with edison to our favorite places: target, barns&noble, ulta, starbucks, yummm. it was a good evening with my sister. i love my family.

ive officially decided im serving a mission. the study abroad is out. im going to work during spring/summer so i can help pay for mission stuff. im sooooo tired and will sleep now. thanksgiving is tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. have I ever tooold you you're my heeeeeroooo???

    ReplyDelete
  2. no you havn't! but i love you jennie. you help me to be better =]

    ReplyDelete