Monday, February 22, 2010

Pandora's Music Box

I'm a HUGE fan of Pandora Radio but every time I log into my account there's a new station!!

If you are the mysterious music radio adder on my Pandora, QUIT IT.

It's bugging me. I'm not sure if it's someone at home or someone in the BYU/SA office but it frustrates me that i can't ask them to stop because I don't know who it is! Plus, i really want to know who added this super sick station haha, its amazing! It's called Sondre Lerche & Regina Spektor Radio and was added on February 18th. It's cool music and I enjoy the station, I just want know who it is that keeps adding music to a station that's not theirs...

3 comments:

  1. hmmm... if i ever go on it at home its always logged into your account but that station is NOT me.... maybe its ed... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found the culprit! haha its my wonderful friend annie at the office haha

    ReplyDelete