Thursday, July 9, 2009

the dorm

physical science is killing me!! its not that its a hard class, its just that it takes time to do the work and all the readings, and im just on the busy side right now!! haha sleep will help though -- im kinda lacking that aspect of my attention span right now!! =] ahhh college. love it.

i miss home! i miss my family but ill see them in a few days. i miss my ctr 5 kids and my team teacher....but i did see sister smith walking around campus today; i almost wrecked but had a friend in the car - obviuosly were still alive ahaha. i miss my friends a lot too. i try to chat with them when they text or whatever but i barely have time to talk to my mom!! ((sorry mom and family)) just know that i love you so so much and cant wait to be home! i cant imagine what itll be like in a few months when it gets cold here...

haha the other day one of my friends said that its soo hot here - it was around 91*! i was thinking how beautiful the whether was! anyway, i kinda chuckled =]

  • yay byusa! i LOVE it!
  • i got my first english essay back yesterday: 91/100! not bad for a first paper
  • i also took my first test in college ever: ill just say that Fantastic was not what i got. =/
no need to worry though!! i know what i need to do to pull it up! im a good student, just have faith haha

lets see, oh, i made my first real dinner last night: lasagna hamburger helper w/ meat, beans and corn --- MMMmmmmm!!!!! it was SO SO good. im glad i pay attention to what my mom cooks as i eat it even thought i never actually did the cooking. i learn through example i suppose =D

ok, now that ive done my best to do a mini update, back to reading my science book!! yay college.

PS - not married. no fiance. no bf. just a bazillion of good looking guys =]

5 comments:

  1. haha. I love the part about being not being engaged or having a bf. Thats a good thing because you haven't been there long missy. :) But we all know thats what people REALLY want to hear. lol. Good luck with Physical Science, I'm sure I'll be able to sympathize with you in about 2 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO TO THE PHYSICAL SCIENCE LAB!!! I lived there. Speed through the reading then go there to have a human being explain it all. Did Fantastic on my first test also (was it in the testing center? that definitely takes some getting used to), but hung out at the lab so much I got As on everything after that and finished with an A. Oh, I miss you, Kari!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari...just wanted to say hi. We miss seeing you too! I hope you are having a blast (and maybe learning something too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. candi!! i need to be added to your blog so i can look at everything your familys up to! =] haha

    i miss being home but ill be back in a few weeks for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. you will!?!? YAY!!!! =D =D =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete